- letter dated 17 November 2016 from NFNPA to LUC (the Forestry Commission’s agents): Decision Notice.
- letter dated 27 October 2016 from FoL to NFNPA regarding late amendments to the Planning Application.
- email dated 7 October 2016 from NFNPA to FoL regarding the date when the Latchmore Planning Application will be considered by the Planning Development Control Committee.
- letter of 9 August 2015 from FoL to NFNPA regarding unanswered questions.
- letter and email of 14 September 2014 from Friends of Latchmore to NFNPA commenting on the EIA scoping report for the Latchmore Brook Restoration Project.
- letter of 25 July from NFNPA to Buxtons regarding Planning Permission for work in North Slufters.
- letter of 6 June from NFNPA to Buxtons regarding the need for an AA.
- email of 20 May from NFNPA to Buxtons (received by Buxtons on 25 July) regarding a FOI request.
- email of 6 March 2014 from NFNPA regarding the need for an Appropriate Assessment.
- letter of 16 August 2013 from NE to NFNPA regarding the need for an EIA.
- letter of 26 July 2013 from NFNPA to NE regarding the need for an EIA.
- letter of 20 December 2012 from NFNPA to FC detailing their screening opinion regarding the need for an Environmental Statement.
A letter was sent to the Chief Executive of the New Forest National Park Authority: