You can help us by:
- Donating to help with our legal expenses: click here for our online appeal via CrowdJustice, or here for more information, or on the button below to donate via PayPal. Thank you !
- Joining the Friends of Latchmore (there is no charge) by sending your name, address and email address to
- Writing to oppose the scheme (see below)
- Liking our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfLatchmoreBrook
- Joining our Facebook Group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/277449345670320/
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to object to the Planning Application (Number 16/00571), including the words “I object” in your comment.
Letters to comment on or oppose the scheme should be addressed to:
- Alison Barnes, Chief Executive, New Forest National Park Authority, Lymington Town Hall, Lymington, SO41 9ZG
- Bruce Rothnie, Deputy Surveyor, Forestry Commission, Queen’s House, Lyndhurst, SO43 7NH.
- Dominic May, Official Verderer, Verderers of the New Forest, The Queen’s House, Lyndhurst, SO43 7NH.
- Rt Hon Sir Desmond Swayne TD MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A OAA